All Day Release
- What is all day release?
All Day Release (ADR) is a component of the School Age Connections program that provides all day care for school aged children, when school isn’t in session (Christmas break, Spring break, some holidays, OSE days, and snow days.)
- What will my child do all day?
We offer various enrichment activities such as arts & crafts, science experiments, cooking, technology enrichments, organized games, outdoor time (weather permitting), quiet time for reading, free play time, guest speakers, field trips, and more!
- What about food? Will I need to pack lunch or snack?
Nope! We’ve got you covered with a healthy breakfast, lunch, and snack meeting the USDA and Child and Adult Care Food Program nutrition standards.
432 2nd Street Huntington, WV 25701
7:30am-6:00pm (subject to change)
The ADR program charges a daily rate, depending on your enrollment status.
- If you are already enrolled in one of our afterschool programs and the ADR day occurs on a day that you have already contracted for, the fee is $12.00.
- If you are already enrolled in one of our afterschool programs and the ADR day occurs on a day you are not contracted for, the fee is $20.00.
- If you are not enrolled in any of our afterschool programs, the fee for ADR days is also $20.00.
- How do I get signed up?
The ADR program is open to ALL children ages 4-12 who are enrolled in PK-5th grade.
If you are already enrolled in one of our afterschool programs, you will need to fill out the All Day Release Enrollment form and pay a $10 supply fee.
If you are new to the program, you will need to complete a full enrollment packet and pay a $15 enrollment fee and a $10 supply fee.
Enrollment instructions and forms can be found here, or you can contact Valerie Bailey, Director of School Age Connections, at (304) 942-8052 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org