little girl making cupcakesFamily Child Care Food Program


Special Diet Forms:
Use these forms if a child has a food allergy
Parent Letter for Special Diet (pdf)
New Disabilities Defined Form (pdf)
Release of Information (pdf)
Medical Statement Revision (pdf)

General Forms:
Change of Information Form

Free and Reduced Meal Form
- use this if you are going to classified as a Tier 1 provider or you are going to claim your own child

CACFP sign in sheets
- use this form to keep track of private or no pay children

Change of Information Form
- use this if any information has changed since the enrollment form was completed

Parent Infant Meal Notification (PIMN)
- use this form to submit with your menus

Reactivation form
- use this form when a child has not been claimed for at least one month

Private Pay Information

RVCDS Login | © 2012 RVCDS • 611 7th Ave, Huntington, WV 25701 • 304-523-3417 • 1-855-GOT-KIDSFind Us On Facebook